[ezcol_2third]We can help to make your next workshop, strategic planning session or meeting a success. Nina Harding has a wealth of experience in facilitating large and small, happy and heated meetings for organisations, government departments and charities.
We can help you prepare for your important meeting, identify the things you wish to achieve, talk about the best way to communicate your message and engage a group or audience.
We have facilitated meetings for:
- The NSW Dept. of Justice – Civil Justice Strategy Forum
- Financial Counselling Australia – ATSI Forum regarding Ombudsman services
- Financial Counselling Australia – EDR Twilight information session
- The Nature Conservancy – Strategic Planning Retreat to develop a Melanesian Conservation Action Plan
- Credit and Investments Ombudsman Forum Conference, moderator of panel discussion & workshop presenter
- The University of NSW – Arts and Social Sciences, Planning for Change workshop
- Macquarie University, HR Strategic Planning Workshop
- The University of NSW – School of Arts and Media, Strategic Planning Workshop
- St John (NSW) – state wide consultation to identify issues and then numerous planning meetings
- Boral – Community Liaison Committee, quarterly regarding neighbour issues
- McDonalds – Strategic Planning workshops
- The University of NSW – Built Environment, Strategic Planning Workshop
- Mission Australia – Strategic Planning Workshop
- NSW Department of Transport – Facilitation of public meetings (up to 600 participants)
- Organisations in conflict – facilitation of change workshops.
“The success of the Forum was in large measure due to your expert facilitation. We all (including the Attorney General) think you did a brilliant job in engaging and encouraging the audience, and we were thrilled by the participation of everyone who turned up. The input we collected is amazing – and validates the directions we were thinking the Strategy should take, so that is very reassuring!”
NSW Dept of Justice
‘Cecily Zhu and Nina Harding of The Accord Group were the facilitators of a complex project involving our network of 2800 licensed post offices. The project involved preparing for and consulting with various stakeholders, including Australia Post and licensee representatives, at regular meetings over an 8 month period. Cecily and Nina were able to quickly identify the relevant issues, develop rapport and trust with all the parties. They kept meetings on track, assisted the parties to untangle complex ideas and communicated in a way that everyone understood. Nina and Cecily enabled us to meet our project requirements and achieve a successful outcome. They maintained integrity and professionalism throughout the entire process and we would be happy to work with them again.’
“Nina’s hands-on workshop and facilitation skills wowed our delegates”