Nina Harding has worked as a mediator / facilitator for over twenty years. Nina is a law graduate and has completed a Master of Laws. She is a Harvard Law School trained mediator and has mediated over two thousand disputes in a variety of areas, including:
- General commercial disputes;
- Development and land use issues;
- Development of transport facilities;
- Closure and reorganisation of hospital services;
- Closure and re-settlement of retirement village residents;
- Workplace conflict;
- Charitable organisations; and
- Farm Debt.
Nina is a Nationally Accreditated Mediator in Australia and is a member of several mediation panels.
- NSW Workers Compensation Mediator (2002 -);
- Defence Abuse Response Taskforce Facilitator (2014 -);
- Farm Debt Mediator (1995 -);
- LEADR Advanced Mediator (2002 – );
- Office of the Franchising Mediation Adviser (2002 – );
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre; and
- SPAN ADR Adviser for disputes in the telecommunications industry (2005-2007)
Nina’s clients have included state, local and federal government, KPMG, US Aid, Hong Kong University, AGL, The Law Institute of Victoria, the ATO, CommSec, ABN AMRO, Westpac, NAB, The Australian Human Rights Commission, The Private Health Insurance Ombudsman, NSW Police, The Financial Ombudsman Service, The Energy and Water Ombudsman (Victoria and NSW).
Nina is a former Senior Adjunct Lecturer at La Trobe University. She is currently a casual lecturer at the University of Technology, Sydney. She has taught at numerous universities including, The University of Sydney, The University of Western Sydney, The University of NSW and Hong Kong University.
Nina has facilitated hundreds of large public meetings, often involving highly controversial issues and hundreds of participants. Click here to find out more about Nina Harding’s facilitation skills.
Contact us to receive a copy of Nina’s full cv.