Nina Harding has worked as a mediator / facilitator for over twenty five years. Nina is a law graduate and has completed a Master of Laws. She is a Harvard Law School trained mediator and has mediated over two thousand disputes in a variety of areas, including:
- General commercial disputes;
- Development and land use issues;
- Development of transport facilities;
- Franchising and licensing disputes in a variety of areas;
- Closure and reorganisation of hospital services;
- Closure and re-settlement of retirement village residents;
- Workplace conflict;
- Charitable organisations; and
- Farm Debt.
Nina is the Australian Film Code Conciliator (under the Australian Film Exhibition and Distribution Code).
Nina is a Nationally Accredited Mediator and is a member of several mediation panels.
- NSW Workers Compensation Mediator (2002 -);
- Commonwealth Ombudsman (Defence) (2017 -);
- Credit and Investments Ombudsman Conciliator (2015 – );
- IP Australia (2017 – );
- NSW Farm Debt Mediator (1995 -);
- Qld Farm Debt Mediator (2017 – );
- Resolution Institute Advanced Mediator (2002 – );
- Office of the Franchising Mediation Adviser (2002 – );
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre;
- SPAN ADR Adviser for disputes in the telecommunications industry (2005-2007);
- Australian Self-Medication Industry panel of mediators (2009 – );
- Sydney Water panel of mediators (2006);
- Produce and Grocery Industry Ombudsman, panel mediator (2007 – 2014 );
- Accord Group panel mediator (2006 – 2016);
- ASIC L&D Panel Provider (2011);
- Horticulture Mediation Panel (2007 – 2016);
- Dept. of Employment and Workplace Relations ADRAS Mediator (Alternative Dispute Resolution Assistance Scheme (2008 -);.
Nina’s clients have included state, local and federal government, US Aid, PolyHong Kong University, AGL, The Law Institute of Victoria, the ATO, CommSec, ABN AMRO, Westpac, NAB, The Australian Human Rights Commission, The Private Health Insurance Ombudsman, The Fair Work Commission, NSW Police, The Financial Ombudsman Service, The Energy and Water Ombudsman (Victoria and NSW).
Nina is a former Senior Adjunct Lecturer at La Trobe University. She is currently a casual lecturer at the University of Technology, Sydney. She has taught at numerous universities including, The University of Sydney, The University of Western Sydney, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, The University of NSW and Hong Kong University.
Nina has facilitated hundreds of large public meetings, often involving highly controversial issues and hundreds of participants.
Contact us to obtain a copy of Nina’s full cv and her availability.