Nina Harding has been teaching mediation training workshops for over 25 years. She has taught judges, politicians, barristers, doctors, counsellors, teachers, business people, university students, union officials and many others dispute resolution skills.
Our workshops are fun, interactive and educational. We use real life examples, interactive exercises, engaging video clips and discussion to encourage workshop participants to try new skills.
Popular topics include:
- Effective communication skills;
- Mediation Skills
- Understanding decision making and Behavioural Economics research;
- Identifying the key issues;
- Client relationship management;
- Negotiation skills;
- Issue exploration;
- Problem solving;
- Option generation;
- Advanced Communication skills;
- Masterclass skills for experienced mediators;
- Creative thinking;
- Being persuasive; and
- Getting Agreements.
We have conducted training around Australia, in the Philippines, New Zealand and Hong Kong.
Nina is a former Adjunct Senior Lecturer at La Trobe University and is currently a Visiting Senior Lecturer at The University of Hong Kong.