We can help to make your next workshop, strategic planning session or meeting a success. Nina Harding has a wealth of experience in facilitating large and small, happy and heated meetings for organisations, government departments and charities.
We can help you prepare for your important meeting, identify the things you wish to achieve, talk about the best way to communicate your message and engage the audience.
We have facilitated meetings for:
- The Nature Conservancy – Strategic Planning Retreat to develop a Melanesian Conservation Action Plan
- The University of NSW – Arts and Social Sciences, Planning for Change workshop
- Macquarie University, HR Strategic Planning Workshop
- Credit and Investments Ombudsman Forum Conference, moderator of panel discussion & workshop presenter
- The University of NSW – School of Arts and Media, Strategic Planning Workshop
- St John (NSW) – state wide consultation to identify issues and then numerous planning meetings
- Boral – Established a Community Liaison Committee to meet quarterly to discuss neighbour issues
- McDonalds – Strategic Planning workshops
- Mission Australia – Strategic Planning Workshop
- NSW Department of Transport – Facilitation of public meetings (up to 600 participants)
- Organisations in conflict – facilitation of change workshops.