We can help to make your next workshop, strategic planning session or meeting a success. Nina Harding has a wealth of experience in facilitating large and small, happy and heated meetings for organisations, government departments and charities.
We can help you prepare for your important meeting, identify the things you wish to achieve, talk about the best way to communicate your message and engage a group or audience.
We have facilitated meetings for:
- The NSW Dept. of Justice – Civil Justice Strategy Forum
- Financial Counselling Australia – ATSI Forum regarding Ombudsman services
- Financial Counselling Australia – EDR Twilight information session
- The Nature Conservancy – Strategic Planning Retreat to develop a Melanesian Conservation Action Plan
- Credit and Investments Ombudsman Forum Conference, moderator of panel discussion & workshop presenter
- The University of NSW – Arts and Social Sciences, Planning for Change workshop
- Macquarie University, HR Strategic Planning Workshop
- The University of NSW – School of Arts and Media, Strategic Planning Workshop
- St John (NSW) – state wide consultation to identify issues and then numerous planning meetings
- Boral – Community Liaison Committee, quarterly regarding neighbour issues
- McDonalds – Strategic Planning workshops
- The University of NSW – Built Environment, Strategic Planning Workshop
- Mission Australia – Strategic Planning Workshop
- NSW Department of Transport – Facilitation of public meetings (up to 600 participants)
- Organisations in conflict – facilitation of change workshops.